Monday, June 6, 2016

Are you ready to get healthy?


"If  you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."
~Tony Robbins

I have been writing the Picky Diet blog for over two years now and have loved every minute. I learn so much everyday and am constantly striving to be better to bring you great recipes, useful nutritional info and hopefully some smiles and inspiration.

However up until now I had no professional education in nutrition. How could a girl that has only ever sold car parts be giving you advice on what to eat???

I am excited to tell you that I am now a certified Nutrition and Wellness Coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. It was an amazing course and I learned so much more over the last year than I ever could have imagined - including a lot about myself.

I feel this gives me a better foundation to bring you all the healthy info you need to be your best self.

This also makes me available to you personally as a health coach. If you are interested in working with me on a program to reach your personal health goals in an easy, attainable way without crazy diets or food restrictions please reach out to me via email kim@pickydiet.com


The coaching program can be done in person, over the phone or with face time. I will work with you to set your personal nutrition and wellness goals and work toward reaching them by giving you a deeper understanding about food and lifestyle choices that will help you look and feel your best. This program gives you a set of skills you will be able to use for the rest of your life.

To clarify, Picky Diet is all about plant based recipes but my nutrition coaching is an individualized program and isn't meant to turn you vegan if that isn't what works for you. Every person is different and one way of eating does not fit all.

If you would like more information on personal or corporate nutrition and wellness coaching please drop me a line at kim@pickydiet.com  - I would love to hear from you.

Sending you sunshine, happiness and love,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment